Like A Kid Again

-----------------
Recently I visited Scribbled.Hearts located on the Water Reserve sim and I knew I had to do a photo there. Granted I am wearing a tattoo and a bit of bling but hey, the choo choo train in the background makes up for it. Anyways to the post, today diamondz Beauty released the Gianni skin. As you know, I am a fan of their line because the darker tones are aces in my book. To add, the shape provided has become one of my favorites. You need to demo Gianni now! Now, another Winter Fair item designed by Fe Style. Kev has created a line of these long sleeved shirts in an assortment of colors. Also, the jeans are another Christmas gift by Rispetto Designs, the shoes are by Reila Skins & Fashion, hair by DURA and the cool necklace is a gift by Milady's. Cheers!
-----------------
Shape & Skin by: diamondz B - Gianni in Tan (NEW Release)
Hair by: DURA - Boy #39 in Black
Shirt by: Fe Style - Long Sleeved in Red @ Winter Fair 2012
Jeans by: Rispetto Designs - Logoro Jeans in Blue (Group Christmas Gift Under the Tree Inside)
Shoes by: Reila Skins & Fashion - Espadrilles in White
Necklace by: Milady's - Magic Time- Platinum Necklace for Men (Christmas Gift)
Mouth Piece by: 22769 Casual Couture - Advent Calendar Day Eleven Gift - Candy Cane

Location: Scribbled.Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment