First Glance.....

This was a challenge I wanted to accept. As you know the ladies have cornered the market for fashion in SecondLife. Now don't get me wrong, we mates fair well but sometimes I get a bit envious. So I decided to take this photo of this awesome coat designed by 22769 Casual Couture for the ladies. It won't be a trend for me to wear female clothing, but I must say, I pulled it off! Cheers!


Hair by: DURA - Emo 06 in Black
Coat by: 22769 Casual Couture - Femme Dark Leopard Cape Coat
Leather Pants by: Amour Fashion - Leather Pants Featured in the Morgan Outfit in Green Maze


Necklace by: [ Y ] style - NEW Release - Absolution Necklace in Pink

2 comments:

  1. Fur AND pink? *rawrs*
    Great style and I love the hair on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Greta! I think I pulled it off. Won't make it a habit but I couldn't resist the challenge.

    ReplyDelete