KISS My Expression.....

Alright, so here we go again but I swear it wasn't on purpose. You see, a few weeks ago the designer of Yasum Designs showed me this skin she was set to release. Now me being the daring artist that I am, of course I could not pass up the chance to feature her -- well-- female skin called "Love Is Blind". Now fellas I am not cross dressing here but rockers wear make up all the time. Just don't take your shirt off! Might confuse a few people! Cheers Mates!


Skin by: Yasum Designs - Love Is Blind
Tank by: Delirium Style - Featured in the The Falc LL Outfit (lucky gift)
Pants by: 22769 Casual Couture - [homme] Old Leather Jeans style in Snake Print @ Mens.Select
Coat by: 22769 Casual Couture - [homme] Reptile Coat @ FLUX -Taxidermie Themed- Sales Event
Boots by: [NL] Country - Boots in Black


Belt by: Lapointe & Bastchild Designs - S'wear "Celtic" Leather Unisex Belt
Cross Necklace by: Chop Zuey Couture Jewelry - Sacrament  Necklace for Men
Chain Necklace by: [ Y ] Style - Furugane Necklace in Black
Guitar & Pose by: :: Bebotes :: - Guitar Pose w/ Guitar


Photo Location: Dark Gothic Cemetery

No comments:

Post a Comment