Mesh Is Boss ? ?

Don't let that title fool you. I am not so convinced yet or maybe I am being stubborn but that will soon change. You see I have this B O S S and she gave me a quick swift in the ..well..you know. So here I am, wearing mesh with a smile because I don't care for a pissed off employer. Cheers Mates!


Skin by: Unique Megastore - Jeffrey_M12_CHH
Complete Outfit by: Delirium Style - Jonatan Outfit w/ Mesh Tank in (5) options (new release)
Bracelet by: [ Y ] style - Furugane Bracelet - Black
Tattoo by: VMC - Gangsta Tattoo ($10L)
Pose by: supPOSEdly Mainstore - joseph7 ($20L)


Mesh Tank by: Delirium Style - Mesh Tank in (5) Size Options (new release)
Pants by: Delirium Style - Jonatan Trackers in Black (new release)
Pose by: supPOSEdly Mainstore - Mario 1

No comments:

Post a Comment