Tank Expression....

Talk about saying it in words. Earth Nirvana has given us fellas more reason to make a statement with clothing. Now don't get me wrong, I don't endorse these comments printed across my chest but I can't say I don't think them. Yeah hypocrite I know but its cool. It is what it is as Earth says. Cheers Mates!



Tanks by: Earth's Bangles - Mesh Tanks - Green & Orange Tank (50L) Blue Tank (free)
Jeans by: Bird Next Door Shop - Mesh Baggy Jeans Promo Offer $10L (one week)
Necklace by: [ Y ] style - Sunahama Necklace in Blue
Hand Tattoo by: La Malvada Mujer - La Mano (gift)
Tattoo by: Rams Tattoo - Henna Divinas Group Gift
Sneakers by: S!ns* :: Apparel - Allystars .: Whites :. High Drunks Sneakers ($35L)
End Poses by: [Expressive Poses] - Josh 2.0 Pose # 2
Middle Pose by: [Expressive Poses] - FREE For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment