DEFINING MUSIC HUNT

The Defining Music ($5L) Hunt Begins TOMORROW Sun, May 20th till Sun, June 10th!! The hunt has a lot of great gifts mates that you can't pass up. So don't waste no time. Begin HERE! Cheers!


Skin by: G R A V I T Y  s k i n s  - Sammuel Skin WildBeard2 Body Muscles (mm gift)
Shape by: JStyle Store - Alberto
Outfit by: Chica Boom - DM Hunt #2 HINT: “Summer and the living is easy…fish are jumping and the cotton is high – Sam Cooke"
Belt by: Lapointe & Bastchild  - Death Skull Unisex Belt
Shoes by: Duh! - MHH#21  Hint: What a distinguished looking camel!
Nails by: Moondance Boutique - DM Hunt #6 HINT: “Said i’m sick and tired of winter, and i wish that it were spring … Johnathon Coulton”
Tattoo by: Sugar & Cyanide - Words Fail DM Hunt #11 HINT: “Just gonna stand there, And hear me cry, But that’s alright, Because I love, The way you lie…Eminem ft. Rihanna”


Skin & Shape by: JStyle Store - Karlo (group gift)
Outfits by: Earth's Bangles - DM Hunt #5  HINT: “Gotta serve it to me, hot, Just like I like my coffee, It’s keepin’ me from sleepin’ on my job, Just like I like my coffee….Ledisi”
Sneakers by: S!ns* :: Apparel - Allystars .: Whites :. High Drunks Sneakers ($45L)


Outfit by: Wild Serenity - DM Hunt #7  HINT: “And the full moon that hangs over these dreams in the mist … Heart”


Vehicle by: Baglady Design - DM Hunt #24 HINT: “Sing us a song, you’re the piano man, Sing us a song tonight…..Billy Joel”

No comments:

Post a Comment