Hidden Message

Once more there are hidden messages or okay blunt messages on my apparel but I promise I don't endorse the references. I am just an innocent consumer purchasing goods. I think that absolves me from any responsibility it has on the reading public. Cheers Mates.


Skin by: Filthy - Tan 01 (group gift)
Shape by: SHAPEshifters - Nocturne
Hair by: DURA & GABRIEL -  Knit Cap w/ Black Hair
Mesh Hoodie by: Instinct - (2) Mesh Hoodies & Cap (gift)
Jeans by: MANGO - Vintage Washed Jeans (group gift)
Boots by: Yasum Designs - Tracking Boots (lucky gift)


Mesh Shirt by: NousVous - FBI (Female Body Inspector) Mesh (group gift)
Pose by: Y & R - Put Her on Shoulder Couple Pose ($30L)


This home is a must have. Yasum Designer, Azlyn Vaher, once more offers awesome group gifts that she could just as well place for sale. This home is a bachelor pad but soft in colors for the woman in your life. Stop by there today and view the home for yourself.  Yasum Designs - Sky Dream Home (group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment