MHOH7 Hunt

Make Him Over Hunt 7 has begun! Hunt ends on July 15th! I will be featuring more in the coming days. Connection is funny lately, so this is just a quick preview of some of the gifts. Trust me, of all the gifts, I have to say I love the shapes, skins & poses offered. The designers were generous throughout, so my hat off to them. Cheers!


Skin by: URBAN REPUBLIC - Hugo Tone 3-m2 MHOH7Gift # 12
Shape by: R - STYLZ - MHOH7 Gift # 46
Tank Top by: SIOPA - Windsurfing Bird - MHOH7 Gift # 59
Baggy Pants by: BUFU PRODUCTION - Soreal Pants - MHOH7 #63
Necklace by: JOMO - Chain (free)
Sneakers by: S!ns* :: Apparel - Allystars Whites High Drunks Sneakers ($45L)
Poses by: STAKEY - Aimless Pack - MHOH7 Gift #34


Make Him Over II Group Joiner: (copy link and join inworld)
http://world.secondlife.com/group/cc0db273-c972-6bce-c74f-03a32a81d146

No comments:

Post a Comment