H O O P -- S W A G

---------
Good Monday to all. The forecast is for fog and crisp air as you head out to start your day. Hope you all had a good weekend but most of all, I am sure you have stopped over to the SWAG Fest! It has begun and I am sure you will be as impressed as I am. Today's feature is all about Urban Wealth & Spearsong (SS). I have to say it reminded me of days when I hit the court. Lace up your best sneaks and wore your best gear to take the court. Of course you need skillz to match but just in case you didn't, people still gave you props for decent threads. Cheers.
---------
Skin by: diamondz Beauty - Johnny in Light (NEW Release)
Hair by: DURA - Boys #28 in Black
Jacket by: Urban Wealth - Quilted Jacket @ The Swag Fest
Pants by: Bird.Next.Door. - Mesh Black Baggy Unisex
Sneakers by: Spearsong (SS) - Swagster Kicks @ The Swag Fest
Neck Tattoo by: Fe Style - Stars
Pose by: Pichanga Poses - Knees #02


Piercings by: Phoebe Piercings - Serie K7 @ Designer Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment