Sweet Remembrance....

-------------------
As the election has been decided and the weekend looms ahead, I couldn't be more pleased. There is work and then there is work. I hadn't a chance to do a feature but now its game on. First on the agenda is another new release by Rispetto Designs. Being a tweed man myself, I am rather fond of the new collection. The turtle necks are an added bonus, as you can't go throughout the winter without purchasing four or more. Also, I have asked a friend to team with me today. The dress worn is by Amour Fashion. So take your lady or friend and  pick it up now as the  Womenstuff Hunt is underway. The cool pose featured is by look.sharp that I found in the Marketplace catalog. Cheers!
-------------------
Skin by: Filthy - Steph * Vincent. DT. Brown . 04 (group gift)
Shape by: Frostings!! - Drake
Turtle beck by: Rispetto Designs - Chocolate (NEW Release)
Trousers by: Rispetto Designs - Rust (NEW Release)

On Her:

Skin by: ROCKBERRY - Uma @ FabFree Headquarters
Hair by: [elikatira] - Vivid in Breathe #07
Dress by: Amour Fashion - Womenstuff Hunt Gift #74

Pose by: {look.sharp} - Denial

No comments:

Post a Comment