[ Hello, I'm A Gachaholic]

Lawrence -  Entente Mainstore, Entente, SAAL Body Inc, Shiki Designs, HOC Industries, HOC Apparel, 3M Mens bauwerk, ASO!, Tee fy, Elate, Scarlet Creative, what next, The Arcade Gacha, A
Lawrence -  Entente Mainstore, Entente, SAAL Body Inc, Shiki Designs, HOC Industries, HOC Apparel, 3M Mens bauwerk, ASO!, Tee fy, Elate, Scarlet Creative, what next, The Arcade Gacha, III
Lawrence -  Entente Mainstore, Entente, SAAL Body Inc, Shiki Designs, HOC Industries, HOC Apparel, 3M Mens bauwerk, ASO!, Tee fy, Elate, Scarlet Creative, what next, The Arcade Gacha, II
---------------------------
I have decided in order for me to get better with my current gacha habit, I had to first admit I have a problem. I will say, its not easy because I find the chime of those machines at the Arcade Gacha Fair and the rush of winning my desire style of color addictive. I have talked with friends and they tell me to just walk away but I can't....I've tried and tried again but they get me every time. So, mates I say all this to say, I am walking away from the gacha gaming experience! Yes, I declare I will ... after the Depraved Nation -Thrift Shop Gacha attraction...yes I am done! I promise....sorta....
---------------------------
Hair: Entente Mainstore - Le Soliel Hair/Hat in Mahogany
Shape/Skin: SAAL BODY INC - Dwyn Tone #3 (NEW)
Outfit: Shiki - Sanctuary Mesh Suit in Serenity (NEW)
Shoes: HOC Industries - Easy Riders in White (group member option)
Pose: 3M -=: mens pose - me2_01_sit1

Furniture/Props:

Bag: ASO! - Marine Bag @ The Arcade Gacha
Camera: Tee*fy - Grandpa Old Camera (RARE Gacha Play $75L)
Food: (Elate!) - A Posh Picnic - Plate Sandwich @ The Arcade Gacha
Food: (Elate!) - A Posh Picnic - Bowl of Strawberries @ The Arcade Gacha
Prop: Scarlet Creative - My Palate Coffee Table @ The Arcade Gacha

Location: Baja Norte

No comments:

Post a Comment