Distraction...Action

Alright, its game seven for Miami and Celtic. I have to say I am completely distracted but I had to put this post up. The Razorblade jacket I purchased the other day was too much of a steal! Only $109L with two style options included. Mates you can not pass this up. Stop by the Men's Department and show your support. I promise you won't be disappointed. Cheers!


Skin by: Akeruka - Antonio (group gift $1L)
Shape by: Filthy - (past group gift)
Eyes by: VerseEye - Allora in Bronze (group gift)
Hair by: DURA - 2nd Year Anniverysary Gift
Pants by: no. 07 - Pente Fading Bleach Black (closed)
Jacket by: Razorblade Jacket - Leather Knit @ Men's Department ($109L)
Boots by: Death Row Designs - Hobo Boots (mm gift includes (6) color options -- grab them now! )
Necklace by: GABRIEL - Achilleus Necklace (50% Off)
Tattoo by: Urban Republic Co. - URCO-512 (free)

Jacket by: Razorblade Jacket - Grunged Leather Knit (2nd style option)

No comments:

Post a Comment