That Day

Miles Monday it is for me. My shirt says it all but its not so bad. Tomorrow brings the NBA Finals and life returns to normal. Of course, I have to root for a team I never thought to be in the finals but I have no choice. I can't bring myself to cheer for Miami so OKC it is. As for the style today, Delirium Styles once more nails it with the help of a new pose store Exposeur, featured at Men's Department. Cheers!


Skin by: Akeruka - Antonio (group gift $1L)
Shape by: Filthy - (past group gift)
Beard by: JOMO - Beard + Hair 01 @ MHOH Passage PROMO HUB
Outfit by: Delirium Style - UK Boy
Boots by: Latreia Foot Fashion - Salute UK (new release)
Pose by: Exposeur Poses & Animations - That Boy Pack @ Men's Department ($75L)


Once again I find myself saying thanks to a secret photographer. As I cursed and gritted my teeth trying to find the right shot, I received this photo. It made me smile and kick myself for being so aggravated. So to you Kimber, I say thanks for making my day. Love the shot.

Hair by: DURA - Boy #36 in Black (new release)
Necklace by: JOMO - Necklace #021 ($180L)
Pose by: Exposeur Poses & Animations - Fashuneestoh #4

No comments:

Post a Comment