Back of the Yard

Good Thursday to all. Tomorrow is the weekend mates and I couldn't be more excited. Yeah, I know I am often geared for a week to end, its a habit. Anyway mates, today I stopped by Unique Mainstore for their Jhosh skin. I must say, its very well done and I think its the new L.D. Also, be sure to stop by Cysleek Design! Kiraa Andel, has designed some cool tees to go with your favorite pair of jeans. Mine are the ripped flame ones by SOVI3T Apparel. Cheers!


Shape by: Jstyle Store - Adrian (gift)
Skin by: UNIQUE Store - Jhosh 09
Beard by: JOMO - Beard #01
Hair by: Damselfly Salon - Alux in Black Pearl (gift)
Shirts by: Cysleek Design - USSR (new release)
Jeans by: SOVI3T * :: Apparel - Ripped Flame Blue Jeans
Piercing by: Glue Ink - Silver Facial Piercing
Eye Tattoo by: Death Row Designs - Stitiches
Tattoo by: RaELi Designs - Don't Judge Me


Left Shirts by: Cysleek Design - Sculls White (new release)
Right Shirts by: Cysleek Design - El Padre (new release)

No comments:

Post a Comment