Autumn Arisen

-----------
Autumn is here and I couldn't be more pleased. Not one for the beating and baking of the sun, nor the frost of the winter. The perfect weather is autumn. The colors, mood, plenty of jeans and sweaters to my liking, its perfection at its best. Which brings me to the feature of today -- 22769 Casual Couture is another love affair of mine. The comfort of their clothes can't be ignored. Matched with the warm Sunkissed skin by diamondz Beauty and my casual sneeks by DUH! I am all set. LD is a happy camper. Cheers!
----------
Skin by: diamondz Beauty - Johnny in Sunkissed (NEW Release)
Sweater Jumper by: 22769 Casual Couture - Homme Jumper @ The Gallery Gift Shop
Jeans by: 22769 Casual Couture - Homme Denim @ The Gallery Gift Shop
Shoes by: DUH! - The Autumn Effect (TAE) Hunt Gift #21
Pose by: Pichanga Poses - Knees 03

No comments:

Post a Comment