Lesson Learned

---------
Mates its been a while since I wrote a bit but I had to share this bit of advice -- NEVER eat anything after twelve midnight. Fight the munchies with a candy bar, chips or something but skip the whole notion of eating at a neighborhood resturant. Trust me! Anyways, on to the best part of this post. diamondz Beauty has a NEW skin release - Johnny. I am definitely a fan, especially since the darker skin tones are amazing. I am wearing the Tan version and it was a hard choice in selecting for today. Take my word for it, you need to demo then buy this skin! Also, you should know by now, DURA and I have a lover affair! Okay, maybe not in the normal context but this brand never let's me down on a new release. The quality is there and the price is affordable. Till next time mates, cheers!
---------
Shape by: Frostings!! - Ranger @ Available @ XY Room
Skin by: diamondz Beauty - Johnny in Tan (NEW Release)
Hair by: DURA - Boys $ Girls #36 in Black (NEW Release)
Jacket by: Cysleek Design - Tweed Jacket
Jeans by: no.07 - Pente (closed)
Boots by: Latreia Foot Fashion - Ryder Boots in Orange
Vest by: Insanya - The Autumn Effect (TAE) Hunt Gift #25
Pose by: PurpleMoon Poses - Ryan #04

No comments:

Post a Comment