Street Lights


-----------
Its Thursday night which means football! Yes I am a bit distracted but surely you can understand. Now before I commit my attention to the Giants I need to tell you about today's feature. I am bringing you more from The Autumn Effect Hunt, which ends October 15th, so you have some time but don't wait till the last minute! V & M Inc has gifted this cool mesh casual shirt that I matched with  jeans by Bird.Next.Door, grey chex shoes by Latreia Foot Fashion,  P3 Facial Piercings by Phoebe Piercings and the Cool Man bracelet by AIDORU from the Cloud 9 Gotcha Event. Well mates you are all set now and its time I get back to football. Cheers!
-----------
Hair by: DURA - Boys & Girls #36 in Black (NEW Release)
Shirt by: V&M Inc. - The Autumn Effect (TAE) Hunt Gift #42
Jeans by: Bird.Next.Door - Baggy Grey Pants
Shoes by: Latreia Foot Fashion - Tobias Grey Chex
Left Bracelets by: AIDORU - CoolMan @ Cloud 9 Gotcha Event
Piercing by: Phoebe Piercings - P3 in Black @ Acid Lily Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment