Casual Thursday

----------
October is proving to be the busiest month of the year but I'm not complaining. I am enjoying the autumn air and praying winter is prolonged till at least January. I know its wishful thinking but a mild frost would be a gift. Crisp air and sweaters is more appealing than heavy coats, boots, scarfs, gloves, thermal wear and the etc. Just typing it out the layers of clothing makes me laugh. Aye well, that's life and till such time comes I won't worry about it. For now mates, be sure to check out The Perfect Runway Hunt 3. You are sure to enjoy the gifts offered. Cheers!
----------
Shape by: Frostings!! - Drake (On Sale till 10/31!!)
Skin by: Belleza - Jacob Tan
Hair by: DURA - Boys & Girls #36 in Black
Outfit by: Fatal Eclectic Fashions - The Perfect Runway Hunt Gift #33

The Runway Perfect Hunt Ends Oct. 31st - Start NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment