The DJ....

Happy Valentine's Day to all lovers! I promised I wouldn't shun the day and I'm not. So tonight I plan on spinning some tunes just for you. Song selections is a bit of rock, industrial, gothic, techno and anything else to keep you from kissing in a corner. Yeah I like that idea. Cheers Mates!


Hair by: BLACK MARIA - H058 - Group Gift
Tattoo by: Alexandre - Devilish Male Full Body Tattoo
Necklace by: [ Y ] style  - Harnessed Necklace in Black Group Gift
Bracelets by: [ Y ] style  - Furugane Bracelet in Black
Leather Pants by: Just Because - February Group Gift


Hair base by: Shapespeare - Shaved Hair Base on Sale @ My Sales Boudoir.


Back View of the tattoo, mohawk, hair base & pants! These items are a must have, so get going now!

Picture Location: City of Ruin

No comments:

Post a Comment