Winter Chill Hunt

Ready..set...go... the Winter Chill Hunt has begun! This awesome hunt features all items related to everything cold, cozy and comforting. The hunt runs till Wednesday, February 29th!! So don't delay, fourteen days go faster than you think. Cheers Mates!


Outfit by: VERO MODERO - November Male Gift
Cabin by: Dirty Little Secret [d.l.s.] - Whimsical Cozy Ice Fishing Hut


In my warm little ice cabin I took the time to open a few of my items. I can't wait to wear the ice skates but the ice on the lake is not quite as solid, which is a good thing for me as I fish. It's a give and take thing I suppose.

Mesh Skates by: Land of Nodd - Black & White Pair of Mesh Skates. Hint #2:  "I light the way on cold Christmas nights."
Wreath by: *Finishing Touches* - Braided Fabric Wreath ~w/ Mittens & Snowflakes Hint #5:  "Brrrr it's chilly! - find your gift among the SNOWFLAKES"

No comments:

Post a Comment