Sincerely Greta..

Today I bring you a post that was inspired by a friend of mine, Greta. She tipped me off to an awesome skin offered by Tableau Vivant featured in the Femboy Hunt. Now we all know how rich and elegant Tableau Vivant skins are, so I couldn't decline and neither should you. I complimented this look with classic shirt by EPICOSITY, rich texture knickerbockers by 22769 Casual Couture, soft up do by DURA and grunge boots by Death Row Design. I know this is not a look I often present but those that know me, knows I'm always up for a challenge when presented. So don't fear the delicate look. I will bring the urban flair in the next post. Cheers Mates!


Skin by: Tableau Vivant - FBH #36
Eyes by: Death Row Designs - Eternal in Silver (mm gift)
Hair by: DURA - Girl #22 in Black
Shirt by: EPICOSITY - MHOH7 #73
Pants by: 22769 Casual Couture - Chevron Knickerbocker in Grey w/ socks
Boots by: Death Row Designs - Stamp in Blue (mm gift)
Rings by: [Y]style - Shitagane Ring in Black
Pose by:  BehaviorBody Animations Main Store - GlamCorner (free)

No comments:

Post a Comment