Here I Wait

----------------
Another nice find from yesterday I want to share with you mates. I know mesh is the new wave but you have to admit there are some designers who mastered the art of sculpts. The coat featured today is by Sleepy Eddy. When I saw it, I didn't hesitate in purchasing it. The fit is easy and the overall design is awesome. There are several colors available for the price of $120L each. Can't beat that right? Also, if you haven't joined Filthy group, its time you do. This month they are offering the new Steph *Vincent skin for members. It comes in several variations and two skin tones. Being that I am bias towards darker skins, the lighter, shown above, is just as impressive. So stop by Filthy, join the group and check out other designs by this brand. You won't be disappointed. Cheers!
----------------
Skin by: Filthy - Steph * Vincent. Dyed. 04 (group gift)
Shape by: Frostings!! - Drake
Eyes by: Unique Megastore - Sensitive Eyes 8
Coat by: [Sleepy Eddy] - M-65 Jacket in Black
Jeans by: no. 07 - Pente
Earrings by: GABRIEL - Achilleus
Rings by: [Y] Style - Shitagane in Black 

No comments:

Post a Comment