Peaceful Moments

-----------
Alittle afternoon comfort for you mates. I did a bit of exploring today. I wanted to find some stores I haven't shopped or visited in a while. Of my new discovery was N-Creation. The brand is above grade and styled in casual, yet, urban attire for men. I favor the jeans above all, as its hard to find a good pair that is not mesh lately. Don't get me wrong, I love mesh as much as the next person but since the closing of no.07, I hadn't found another to take their place--till now. Onward, I took a trip back to Hoorenbeek. This brand needs no introduction. They have everything you need to complete your wardrobe, as well weekly weekend sales you can't pass up. So get out today mates and do a bit of exploring. You might find something good, as did I today. Cheers.
-----------
Skin by: NIVARO - Crow Skin
Sweater by: hoorenbeek [h] - Brown & White Shirt/Sweater Combo (subscriber gift)
Jeans by: n-creation - no1 jeans in darkblue
Boots by: hoorenbeek [h] - Boots in Coffee (subscriber gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment